At the Gamestop Shiny Pichu Event - Downloading the Shiny Pichu into your Pokemon D/P/Pl Games

And so we have ourselves yet another live Nintendo Event for our Pokemon games! This time, we head to a Gamestop store closest to my area... Fresh Meadows, New York! Well, it's somewhere in Oakland Gardens/Bayside area which is quite closer to me than the Toys 'R' Us I had attended last time was. Anyhow, I decided to catch a bit of the atmosphere in this area as well, since it's always nice to catch that kind of footage. But, this area was a bit slightly more rural and had more people around so I couldn't really catch everything, just in case I might've gotten some complaints here and there. Of course we don't want that happening, now do we? =P So then, we head into the Gamestop store although I didn't really catch a sign or anything, but I headed inside to try to download the event anyhow. Most of the time, the people haven't got a clue what's going on. But, there usually are signs around to help you out. So, most Gamestop stores are kinda crowded out at times, so I picked this one so that wouldn't be a problem. Unfortunately, there are workers watching what you do in the store so I was unable to catch certain footage in the store (signs depicting of the Shiny Pichu Event and the release of Pokemon HeartGold and SoulSilver, which are both coming out, respectively, on Sunday, March 14th). This Shiny Pichu downloadable event is available at Gamestop stores from and until the following dates: From: January 30th. Until: February 14th (Valentine's Day) And now, I show you how ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adg7G4EpQ5M&hl=en

Posted in Labels: , , , |

0 comments: