Let's go hunting Regi! (Platinum Pokemon North America)

In this video I show you how to catch the Regis in Pokemon Platinum. All you need is a special Regigigas that must be at least one of two things mean to Toys "R" Us event in North America to go, or go to Giratina and the Sky Warrior, when the cinema was in June 1928 until August 31, 2008. This is not a complete solution, it simply says that it should be. My thanks to professional josh12salas96 with me the movie Regigigas and Shaymin Pokemon Ranger movie Youtube:Shadows of Almia Darkrai! She responded to my last video, so I'm happy, I decided to do it! In addition, each Pokémon to see in this video for trade, because as I said, you can clone one of them ... Am I missing something, but. Especially for my film Pokémon. Thank you for your attention! Josh12salas96 thanks again!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXbnPx40LxI&hl=en

Posted in Labels: , , , , |

0 comments: