iCarly - The Mugglesams Have Sam's Remote!

Click to retweet! clicktotweet.com 4 year old Bella and 6 year old Sophia and I, LOVE iCarly! UPDATE: Feb 7, 2010 Miranda Cosgrove who plays Carly on iCarly left us a message in our inbox from this account youtube.com !!! OMG!!! --Thanks you so much! --That was so cute, i smiled the whole time. (: --Miranda (Carly) --PS --I favorited your video & subscribed. Carly youtube.com Sam youtube.com I think I am more addicted to iCarly show more then the girls. I can watch reruns after reruns after reruns... :) I don't know what episode Bella is referring too when she talks about Sam eating sauce?? Does anyone know? Spencer is my favourite character. Who is yours? We bought the remote from the kids section at Zellers which is like a Walmart or Target or .... I'm sure Toys R Us must sell them!! Theme Song called "What's Wrong" by youtube.com PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR PLAYLISTS BELOW!! THE GIRLS ARE TALENTED AND I TRY TO EDUCATE THEM IN FINE ARTS AND MUSIC. SOPHIA PLAYS THE VIOLIN AND BELLA LOVES BALLET. YOU WILL FIND A VARIETY OF FAMILY FRIENDLY LOVEABLE LAUGHABLE ENJOYABLE VIDEOS, FROM LEARNING ABOUT ART TO WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU ENCOUNTER A BEAR IN CANADA :) All OUR Videos From MOST to Least Viewed: www.youtube.com Amazing ART Videos: www.youtube.com Bella's Boyfriend Videos: www.youtube.com Cutest of the CUTE Videos: www.youtube.com Dear AUSTRALIAN AVA Vlogs: www.youtube.com Funny BABY Videos: www.youtube.com Funny KIDS Videos: www.youtube.com Funny MOVIE Parodies: www.youtube.com ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiMxgYOAGNs&hl=en

Posted in Labels: , , |

0 comments: