V-Log: I LOVE DINOSAURS!

Blog Post: shukuenshinobi.com AmiAmi: www.amiami.jp ClawZord found at Walmart OctoZord found at Toys R Us --- DividedAsOne: youtube.com and check out the Power Rangers Channel at youtube.com --- Even though there is only one dinosaur in this V-Log. I love him anyway. I'm amending my review schedule a bit, since I need to add the Claw/Octo Zords, and Kiva to my schedule. On top of that, my box with Oki is delayed a little more because I'm stupid like that. Not even sure when I'm gonna ship that...at this point I might as well wait for the July stuff to arrive! We'll see. :D --- Check out RRR here: www.ridersrangersandrambles.com Check out the RamBoards ridersrangersandrambles.com My Blog: www.shukuenshinobi.com Follow me at www.twitter.com Check me out on Facebook: tinyurl.com Ask me anything at: www.formspring.me Enjoy! Please like, comment, and subscribe!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBmAldVQbmE&hl=en

Posted in Labels: , |

0 comments: