Pokémon Battle Revolution - May 30 08 B

Wow, this was a pretty close one. I was pretty fortunate that I set up Light Screen from the outset, though that would be a natural reaction from me upon seeing two Glaceons. It looks like this team was meant to cripple sweepers, though it doesn't really work too well when most of the Pokémon on this team weren't meant to go first anyway, at least without priority moves. I was pretty unlucky at the beginning, since was that initial Icy Wind not a critical hit, I would have went... BAM! Flamethrower on Glaceon. BAM! Flamethrower on the other Glaceon. BAM! Earth Power on Dialga. BAM! Flamethrower on Torterra. Luck goes both ways, however, and Torterra was Frozen. I was planning on using Sableye to Fake Out Torterra rather than Dialga, however, so I don't know if the battle would have swung the other way without that Freeze. Oh yeah, and are you guys going to get your Darkrais? In the USA, Darkrais will be given out at a bunch of Toys R Us stores over May 31st and June 1st. I'll be staying away from PBR for a little while after that, since I know there's going to be a whole wave of Darkrais soon. I used Golduck, Camerupt, Mawile, and Sableye. My opponent used Glaceon, Glaceon, Torterra, and Dialga.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlFmM9jQP_s&hl=en

Posted in Labels: , , |

0 comments: