Kanye West "Through the Wire"

Album: College Dropout Year: 2003-4 Artist: Kanye West Featuring: No Update: Texts KanYeUniVerSe G I can not stop can rap? Can we, huh? [Chorus:] Through the fire, until the wall will be with you for the opportunity, I would risk everything for the fire, through whatever happens to the ability to love you, I know that takes you through the wire, even through the fire coming up through the wire to the people a lot of material in my heart I'm going to manall happy now the risk is a situation of life or death Y'all do not understand people well, as now the man is your boyfriend feeling Kanye .... Chi-Town what's going on [man Verse 1:] I'm taking a boost for breakfast and ensure Somebody ordered pancakes I just sip a law dizzert Sizzurp is a person reasonably could lead y'll bizzerk not worry Mr. H 2 Go to As Izzo wizzerk console my mom or give their support to light when your children will live and haveImagine how my daughter on the floor of 'hell EMITT her husband until she was with me before that was the case for me is a delta is generated is tryin Dynasty signs No Use Me "fear liar" as I signed up for a millionaire I tried to use two lifelines in the same hospital where Biggie Smalls died The doctor said I had blood clots, but I'm not the history of Jamaican man on MTV and I, Volume I swear it's the storythe ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duNCDPy7aPI&hl=en

Posted in Labels: , |

0 comments: