Nine In The Afternoon FC (Rock Band 2 Expert Drums)

This is the second easiest song for Rock Band 2. But it will sometimes get you if you aren't paying attention. So when playing this, keep your eyes on the prize. Iplay on Xbox Live and my gamertag is Whitegeek1024. I do use a Destroyer Pedal in this video. I recommend it to any expert drummers due to its durability and sensitivity. I would recommend you order it when you get your drum set, because it takes up to six weeks to ship, and during those six weeks, your original pedal will break. You can order it at www.rockbandpedal.net Some people may think I'm just another college student trying to copy Azuritereaction or IBitePrettyHard. Wrong. I may not be as good as them, but... I am only 13 years old. And you must think I have been drumming since the day I was born. Wrong again. I have had a cheap drum set from Toys R Us, but I didn't get lessons, and I barely played with it. As of 11/7/08 (Gears of War 2 release...w00t!) I have been Rcok Band drumming for about 8 months. Feel free to subscribe to my videos!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1XeWcRQ4DQ&hl=en

Posted in Labels: , , |

0 comments: