How do I get the mystery gift in Pokemon Emerald

*** READ FIRST *** This comment is to get the mystery gift events wirelessy. To activate, you have the first event, Pokemon is probably 2-3 times a year at GameStop or Toys R Us. Then you need a wireless adapter card into your GBA, which is free if you buy a green or red foliage. Thirdly, to visit the website, go to the Mystery Gift on your game, and Hit-Wonder cards, and wireless communications. Then activate and bring your automaticEvents (New Wonder is another thing that I find), and your event. Even if I say that probably stopped, events Emerald / FireRed / LeafGreen for one, because D / P two years ago, and platinum is here, and secondly because the last event I heard about these games Mew is a new case in 2006/2007, will receive all Platinum, facilitated one of the best Pokemon games ever! XD Um, I have many comments I say,Gift mystrey can not get ruby or sapphire. Mystrey poison is in FireRed / LeafGreen / Emerald / Diamond / Pearl / Platinum. September Ruby and Sapphire's secret event and I think you said on Pokecenter Clementi (some people need an identity card Clementi, but do not know) and Should go hand in hand with a PC company, speak and should tohim go, you should ask to complete a questionnaire. Complete event exciting mystery, and you should get the mystery event. I make a vid...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JA4xsw8QOo&hl=en

Posted in Labels: , , |

0 comments: