The new Hawk Eye Video Cam Air Hogs helicopter from the flight?

Please read the challenge. It's more fun with the toys I have a baby, I'm finally playing with them now aged 62! Behold, I show how the Air Hogs (Fall 2010) could be released, "Helicopter Hawk Eye (for budding photographers and aerial photography for seniors like me) to fly. IR controlled, allowing you to fly when the sun is low. It 'is also difficult, in which direction to great heights, you can see, cut my memory can not be stoppedFlight, as they fall to the ground, but without damage. As you can see, this big hit Heli very little, and always fair. There was no damage. It can be used for the purists, but it was fun for me to steal, just to make the video. Moreover, as many large gas, etc. stolen is a walk in the park. "Who knows what to do. So, welcome and we hope that all the video responses you can do with your Hawkeye Bring Em 'if you canthat .... For more information, see my other videos Hawkeye to consider, including the product. Sincerely, Dave Herbert Academy of licensed aircraft type Leader # 8221 members of the Editor Contest. Spinmaster / www.spinmaster.com Academy of Model Aeronautics AirHogs (WADA) www.dpbolvw.net http Toys Disney Store WillyGoat www.jdoqocy.com www.tkqlhce.com television.org RC-TV-www.rc



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEl5fradgks&hl=en

Posted in Labels: , |

0 comments: