But show me in the eye and lie | H / H / R

I do not own the clips or songs in this video. No copyright infringement is intended. A new video! Yes, all I'm not dead: P Also, this video is Chris:) I'm very sorry, I forgot your birthday! Your presence here, I know its late but I hope you like it: D So yes, I think the story is simple enough to understand and not very original! The old R / Hr / DH! H / h together. Ron liked Hermione, but he showed he wanted so I decided that HarryLike a lot. But if they say they are together, Ron, Hermione tells him she loves him escape, but it's late and Ron. Hermione hours between each of them is broken. As I said, the story is simple enough to understand, but if you do not understand what in the video, I said! Oh, and sorry for the introduction of shit: P probably do another one! Intro song lyrics Shiny Toy Guns Stripped Video: David Cook Lie I hope you like it! # 83 Most Discussed (Today) -Entertainment - Canada # 53 - Top Favorites (Today) - Canada # 13 - Top Favorites (Today) - Entertainment - Canada # 90 - Top Rated (Today) - Canada # 36 - Most Discussed (Today) - Entertainment - Canada # 29 - Top Favorites (Today) - Canada # 10 - Top Favorites (Today) - Entertainment - Canada # 70 - Top Favorites (This Week) - Entertainment - Canada # 41 - Top Rated (Today) - Canada # 8 - Most Rated (Today) - Entertainment - Canada # Entertainment - - 54 - Top Rated (This Week) Canada



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVVFWTCryT4&hl=en

Posted in |

0 comments: