Poke Pika (Tik Tok parody)

** Download the revised version the song is shorter and more than one line **: www.sendspace.com some problems when it is present, whether the conduct in question, the texts were thrown a bit 'but it all sounds so good, I do not know the best singer in most of the time for fun also plays a ukulele, but I have no good way to save my uke on the team: Pallet Town High, Green City If you see the teacher to be good, then it is a sin (I am for youTeacher: D), not the goto school, but I know that a charge of bag is very clean, 999 has all the bells and whistles, I'm talkin bout potions and Poké Balls, Ball Allz Why should I take em, I put this shit callz Allz, callz (PokéGear Freakin ') and I want to say, Pokemon, we make it easy to look down as champions Misty Takin pokemonz Catchin that Eevee Pokemon to fight, right? You know the greatest! Teach em bite, spend the night just to make my team! Aw snap did not last, apparently, said lidtrapped woah oh oh oh oh oh ohohoh ohohoh Ho-oh, Lugia, Mew, and Arceus MEWT on my computer, at any time issue Two Youz only imagine what they really are not, with oh oh woah woah oh oh oh ohohoh ohohoh these AR Not that my friends do not see in a year, he said, are very funny, very good cousin, I cheer when they win tournaments all nerds now standing at the forefront, because it was great, but I tell you mine "noobs lost "When I was struggling and Latios Shiny Pokerus Talkin...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmI6cwVYPV8&hl=en

Posted in Labels: |

0 comments: