Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow - Shame (translation)

Robbie Williams and Gary Barlow - Shame Now there are three versions of this story, my, you, and then the truth and we can be attributed to circumstances, our childhood, our youth some sentimental victory, I wanted to feel my pain, but returned to the sender, I read your thoughts and tried to call, my tears could fill the Albert Hall, which is the sound of Sweet Surrender? Too bad I never said that I heard on TV and everything that was the pricePeople spend their lives in this way Oh, what a shame. So I am busy trying to put everyone on the bus and the sign of 30 feet in the back of the Toys-R-Us, I wrote a letter in my head, but the words were so hostile to a man, I do not remember because I do not remember, I've read, this is the sound of Sweet Surrender? Too bad I never said that I heard on TV and everything that was the price paid people spend an entire way of life andthis is the time Oh, what a shame. The words come easily, if they are true words come easily, if it is true, then discard all employees on the bus and the sign was 30 feet in the back of the Toys-R-Us Now we can put our facts and our children young people. Too bad I never said that I heard on TV and everything that was the price paid people spend an entire way of life and there is how to stay Oh, what a shame. People spend a lifetime of thisAh, yes ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_e8mMcdrRfs&hl=en

Posted in Labels: , , , |

0 comments: